Find a Doctor

Regular health exams are one of the best ways to protect your family’s health. From planning your first pregnancy to raising healthy children, regular check-ups can help you prevent health problems or identify concerns before they become serious.

As a new or aspiring parent, there are three areas of health care that you need to cover. 


Gynecologists specialize in caring for women’s reproductive systems and Obstetricians specialize in child delivery. Many medical professionals in these fields are trained in both areas and are often referred to as OB/GYNs (Physicians) or NPs (Nurse Practitioners.) Your OB/GYN or NP can help you before, during and after your pregnancy. They can also help you with birth control if you aren’t quite ready to start a family.


Specialized medical care for newborns, infants, children and adolescents. Children can see a Pediatrician or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner as their primary care provider.

Primary Care

Your primary care provider (PCP) can help you, the parent, with regular check-ups and medical care. You may choose to see a physician who specializes in Internal Medicine for adults (an internist) or a Family Practice provider who can serve the whole family including pediatric and OB/GYN care.

Find Your Doctor at Munson Healthcare

You can also call us at 231.935.5886 or 800.533.5520. Assistance is available from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Contact Find a Doctor via email at